Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.83
- £2.50Trending at £2.66
- £3.59Trending at £5.17
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £2.79Trending at £3.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis board book features original Beatrix Potter stories and illustrations throughout. It includes a musical note sound panel containing a lullaby sound chip, which should make it an ideal bedtime book for the very young.
- Author BiographyWritten and illustrated by Beatrix Potter (1866-1943). Her passion for the natural world lay behind the creation of her famous little books. A particular source of inspiration was the Lake District where she lived for the last thirty years of her life as a farmer and conservationist.
- Author(s)Beatrix Potter
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- FormatBoard book
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBeatrix Potter Novelties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrederick Warne Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/08/2006
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width196 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsSound story / 'noisy' book
- Reading AgeFrom 1 to 4
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.