All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a new edition, this penetrating study by noted Yale historian Paul Bushkovitch casts new light on the profound impact of Peter the Great, one of the most revered and enigmatic leaders in world history, whose influence ultimately paved the way for liberalism, Western-style nationalism, and communism in Russia.
- Author BiographyPaul Bushkovitch is Reuben Post Halleck Professor of History at Yale University. His books include The Merchants of Moscow (1580-1650), Religion and Society in Russia: The Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries, Peter the Great: The Struggle for Power 1671-1725, and A Concise History of Russia.
- Author(s)Paul Bushkovitch
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleCritical Issues in World and International History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.