All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a brilliant, original, and extraordinarily learned book that should have a major impact on all serious future Petrarch studies. --Charles Trinkaus, author of The Poet as Philosopher
- Author BiographyMarjorie O'Rourke Boyle is the author of three books on Erasmus: Erasmus on Language and Method in Theology (Toronto 1977), Christian Pagan Mysteries (Toronto 1981), and Rhetoric and Reform (Harvard 1983).
- Author(s)Marjorie O'Rourke Boyle
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/10/1991
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width153 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.