CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £14.44Trending at £15.75
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
- £21.12Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionPetrogenesis of Metamorphic Rocks illustrates stability relations in minerals with a variety of diagrams. The text discusses the most common metamorphic rock types, their nomenclature, structure and presents a graphical representation of their mineral assemblages.
- Author(s)Kurt Bucher,Rodney Grapes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note25 Tables, black and white; XII, 428 p.
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement8th ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.