All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPetty Justice examines the role of justices of the peace and other front-line low law officials like customs officers and deputy land surveyors in colonial local government.
- Author BiographyPaul Craven is an associate professor in the Department of Social Science at York University.
- Author(s)Osgoode Society,Paul Craven
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOsgoode Society for Canadian Legal History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note11 figures
- Weight980 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
- £13.11Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.