All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreface Based on experience in helping people to prepare for the PMP.
- Author BiographyDr. Ginger Levin is a Senior Consultant and Educator in project management. Her specialty areas are portfolio management, program management, the Project Management Office, metrics, and maturity assessments. She is certified as a PMP, PgMP and as an OPM3 Certified Professional. She was the second person in the world to receive the PgMP. As an OPM3 Certified Professional, she has conducted over 25 maturity assessments using the OPM3 Product Suite tool. Dr. Levin is also an Adjunct Professor for the University of Wisconsin-Platteville where she teaches in its M.S. in Project Management Program, for SKEMA (formerly Esc Lille) University, France, and RMIT in Melbourne, Australia in their doctoral programs in project management. In consulting, she has served as Project Manager in numerous efforts for Fortune 500 and public sector clients, including Genentech, Cargill, Abbott Vascular, UPS, Citibank, the Food and Drug Administration, General Electric, SAP, EADS, John Deere, Schreiber Foods, TRW, New York City Transit Authority, the U.S. Joint Forces Command, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Prior to her work in consulting, she held positions of increasing responsibility with the U.S. Government, including the Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Personnel Management, and the General Accounting Office. Dr. Levin is the author of Interpersonal Skills for Portfolio, Program, and Project Managers, published in 2010. She is the editor of Program Management A Life Cycle Approach (2012). She is the co-author of Program Management Complexity: A Competency Model (2011), Implementing Program Management: Forms and Templates Aligned with the Standard for Program Management Second Edition (2008); updated in 2013, Project Portfolio Management, Metrics for Project Management, Achieving Project Management Success with Virtual Teams, Advanced Project Management Office A Comprehensive Look at Function and Implementation, People Skills for Project Managers, Essential People Skills for Project Manager, The Business Development Capability Maturity Model, and PMP Challenge! [now in its 6th Edition], PMP Prep Practice Test and Study Guide [now in its 9th Edition], the PgMP Prep Practice Test and Study Guide [now in its 4th Edition], and PgMP Challenge!. Dr. Levin is an active volunteer with PMI, has spoken at a PMI Global Congress since 1997, and regularly presents to PMI chapters around the world. She received her doctorate in Information Systems Technology and Public Administration from The George Washington University, and received the Outstanding Dissertation Award for her research on large organizations.
- Author(s)Ginger Levin
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBest Practices and Advances in Program Management Series
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.24
- £43.11Trending at £44.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.22
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.