CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.79Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting strategies of cellular invasion from the viewpoint of the microbe, this is a collection of invited chapters attempting to bring together cell biologists, microbiologists, and immunologists with disparate interests. It also emphasis on relatively early events such as mutual recognition, cell entry, and response.
- Author BiographyDr Stuart Gordon works at the internationally respected CSIRO Textile and Fibre Technology in Australia. Both are well-known for their research in textile science.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Cellular and Molecular Biology of Membranes and Organelles
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byS. Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.