CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to understand the state of the oceans, researchers turn to the origins of global waters, 90 million years ago. This study explores the subject of sea-level change in the Phanerozoic era, a topic which has much relevance to current issues of climatic shifts and the greenhouse effect.
- Author BiographyAnthony Hallam is Lapworth Professor in the School of Earth Science at the University of Birmingham, England.
- Author(s)Anthony Hallam
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/1992
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleThe Critical Moments and Perspectives in Earth History and Paleobiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight383 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.