All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe alienation of the self, the annihilation of the body, the fracturing, dispersal, and reconstruction of the disembodied voice: the themes of modernism, even of modern consciousness, occur as a matter of course in the phantasmic realm of radio. This title explores the meaning of radio to the modern imagination.
- Author BiographyAllen S. Weiss is the author of several books, including The Aesthetics of Excess, Shattered Forms, Perverse Desire and the Ambiguous Icon, and Mirrors of Infinity.
- Author(s)Allen S. Weiss
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/1995
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.