Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to define the area of pharmaceutical chemistry as distinct from medicinal chemistry. This book emphasizes on the physicochemical properties of drug molecules and, in so far as they are known, the way that these properties govern the interaction of the drug with its target.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication31/03/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 843 illustrations (13 in full color)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.