Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically explains how LCM strategies can help the pharmaceutical industry maximize the value of its patented brands through effective drug development programs and brand management.
- Author BiographyTONY ELLERY is a consultant with Ellery Pharma Consulting. Until September 2008, he was the Head of Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management in Portfolio Management at Novartis AG. Prior to this, he occupied positions of increasing seniority in research, development, and marketing at different companies, including Roche, Ciba Vision, and Novartis. Dr. Ellery has served as a member of the Ciba-Geigy Research Advisory Board and the Novartis Pharma Development Management Board. He is a popular speaker on lifecycle, project, and portfolio management. NEAL HANSEN is the Managing Director of Healthcare Consulting within the Informa Group, encompassing Datamonitor Healthcare Consulting and Phasic Strategy. Previously, he was the European Head of Consulting within Wood Mackenzie's Life Sciences Practice. He works with many key players in the pharmaceutical industry to support effective decision making for brand and portfolio strategy and has chaired and spoken at numerous conferences in the field of lifecycle management and the changing nature of the generic drug industry.
- Author(s)Neal Hansen,Tony Ellery
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.