Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.64
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
- £14.07Trending at £14.28
About this product
- DescriptionAn estimated half of all drug molecules used in medicine are administered as salts, and the formation and the selection of a suitable salt for a drug candidate is recognized as an essential step in the preclinical phase of modern drug development. This book presents the theoretical foundations for the choice of pharmaceutically active salts.
- PublisherHelvitica Chimica Acta Verlag,Switzerland
- Date of Publication17/06/2002
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintHelvitica Chimica Acta Verlag,Switzerland
- Out-of-print date15/01/2011
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1056 g
- Width186 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCamille Georges Wermuth,P. Heinrich Stahl
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.