All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn important reference for researchers in the pharmaceutical industry, environmentalists and policy makers wanting to better understand the impacts of pharmaceuticals on the environment.
- Author BiographyThe series has been edited by Professors Hester and Harrison since it began in 1994. Roy Harrison OBE is Queen Elizabeth II Birmingham Centenary Professor of Environmental Health at the University of Birmingham. In 2004 he was appointed OBE for services to environmental science. Professor Harrison's research interests lie in the field of environment and human health. His main specialism is in air pollution, from emissions through atmospheric chemical and physical transformations to exposure and effects on human health. Much of this work is designed to inform the development of policy. Ron Hester is an emeritus professor of chemistry at the University of York. In addition to his research work on a wide range of applications of vibrational spectroscopy, he has been actively involved in environmental chemistry and was a founder member of the Royal Society of Chemistry's Environment Group. His current activities are mainly as an editor and as an external examiner and assessor on courses, individual promotions, and departmental/subject area evaluations both in the UK and abroad.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleIssues in Environmental Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight641 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byR. E. Hester,R. M. Harrison
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.