Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion volume to Rang et al's Pharmacology , it aims to provide the reader with the information on pharmacology. It includes text and summary diagrams, and the key points of the information. It helps in preparing for examinations, and also helps you know how drugs work and their underlying pathophysiological processes.
- Author(s)Dennis G. Haylett,M.Maureen Dale
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication16/03/2004
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date14/05/2009
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- kristinac_12325 Apr, 2017by
Superb content & a superb price!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.