Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionAn understanding of medicines and their effects on patients remains a crucial area of nursing knowledge. This book provides a foundation upon which nurses can build their clinical experience to achieve competence. It provides information on the actions of drugs on the body, and gives guidance on the practical aspects of medicines management.
- Author(s)Arthur Williams,George Downie,Jean Mackenzie
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Note116 ills.
- Weight1005 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.