CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 160 cases help students develop the problem-solving and decision-making skills necessary to succeed in real-world clinical practice.
- Author BiographyTerry L. Schwinghammer, PharmD, FCCP, FASHP, BCPS (Morgantown,WV), Professor and Chair, Department of Clinical Pharmacy, West Virginia University School of Pharmacy. Julia M. Koehler, PharmD, (Indianapolis, IN) Professor and Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Butler University, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences; and Clinical Pharmacist in Family Medicine, Methodist Hospital and the Indiana University-Methodist Family Practice Center, Clarian Health Partners.
- Author(s)Julia M. Koehler,Terry L. Schwinghammer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date20/12/2016
- Content Note, colour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight991 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement9th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.