All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to help pharmacy students better understand the concepts of tort law and apply it to their own experiences. Focusing on the civil liabilities a pharmacist may face in real-world practice, this book describes each tort in detail, outlining the elements that must be proven for successful litigation.
- Author BiographyFred G. Weissman, PharmD, JD, Associate Professor, Associate Dean for Student/Faculty Affairs and Admissions, USC School of Pharmacy, Los Angeles, CA. James Pinder, JD, MBA, Assistant Pharmaceutical and Administrative Sciences School of Pharmacy, Loma Linda, CA. Mark Burns, JD resides in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Author(s)Fred G. Weissman,James Pinder,Mark Berns
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePharmacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight471 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.00
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.