All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who want to excel in pharmacy practice courses, this book offers a combination of calculations, kinetics, drug information, medical terminology, and laboratory data book that helps you to organize case information, improve problem-solving skills, learn terminology, and impress faculty during rounds.
- Author BiographyRuth E. Nemire, BSPh, PharmD (Madison, NJ) is the Founding Dean of the Fairleigh Dickinson School of Pharmacy at Becton College.
- Author(s)Karen L. Kier,Michelle T. Assa-Eley,Ruth E. Nemire
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight819 g
- Width158 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.97
- £137.64Trending at £159.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.