Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.12
- £27.55Trending at £30.16
- £12.42Trending at £17.85
- £24.98Trending at £25.55
- £20.42Trending at £28.92
- £9.68Trending at £9.85
- £14.98Trending at £17.36
About this product
- Author(s)Jahangir Moini
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Table Of ContentsPart I. Introduction to Terminology. 1. Word Parts and Their Meanings. 2. Organization of the Human Body. Part II. Terminology of the Body Systems. 3. The Integumentary System. 4. The Skeletal System. 5. The Muscular System. 6. The Eyes and Ears. 7. The Nervous System. 8. The Endocrine System. 9. The Digestive System. 10. The Cardiovascular System. 11. The Blood. 12. The Immune System. 13. The Respiratory System. 14. The Urinary System. 15. The Male Reproductive System. 16. The Female Reproductive System. Part III. Terminology of Special Populations. 17. Terminology Related to Pediatrics. 18. Terminology Related to Geriatrics. 19. Terminology Related to the Oncology Patient. Part IV. Terminology Related to the Pharmacy Profession. 20. Pharmacological Vocabulary. 21. Terminology Used in Administering Medications. 22. The Practice of Pharmacy. 23. Advanced Pharmacy. 24. Pharmacy Laboratory Procedures. 25. Pharmacy Law. 26. Management of Pharmacy Operations. 27. Health Insurance Billing. 28. Computer Applications in the Pharmacy. Part V. Mathematics Review. 29. Basic Mathematics. 30. Measurement Systems.
- Author BiographyDr. Moini is a Professor of Science at Eastern Florida State College. Formerly the Director of Allied Health Programs at Everest University, where he established the Medical Assisting Program and Associate Degree Program, Dr. Moini also served the Brevard County Health Department as an epidemiologist and health educator consultant, offering continuing education courses on pharmacology, medication errors, immunizations, and other important topics. Before coming to the United States, Dr. Moini spent nine years as an Assistant Professor at Tehran University Medical and Nursing School. An internationally published author of more than eight allied health textbooks, Dr. Moini is actively involved in helping students prepare for careers in various health professions, including pharmacy, nursing, and medical assisting.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.