All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.89
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the rise and expansion of pharmacies in Senegal in the 20th century. This book notes that many pharmacists are women, which adds an important dimension to this story about medical training and the medical profession.
- Author BiographyDonna A. Patterson is Assistant Professor of Africana Studies at Wellesley College.
- Author(s)Donna A. Patterson
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note7 b&w illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.