All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 1960s and 1970s, a loosely affiliated group of Los Angeles artists embraced light as their primary medium. This title explores and documents the unique traits of the work produced in Southern California during the 1960s and 1970s and traces its influence on different generations of international artists.
- Author BiographyRobin Clark is Curator at the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego. Hugh M. Davies is Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note100 color illustrations, 75 b/w photographs
- Weight912 g
- Width229 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRobin Lee Clark
- Foreword byHugh M. Davies
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.