All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £6.06Trending at £6.21
- £8.49Trending at £10.89
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £11.56Trending at £11.89
- £9.42Trending at £9.92
- £12.45Trending at £14.90
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
About this product
- DescriptionImpress your friends, confuse your parents and baffle your teachers with this hilarious alternative dictionary, containing only the coolest words in the English language!
- Author BiographyJonathan Meres was born in Nottingham and spent many years sailing the seven seas. He gave it up to be a rock star but ended up being an ice cream man (and occasional comedian) instead. As a comedian he won the Time Out award and was nominated for the Perrier Award at the Edinburgh Festival in 1993. He is the author of the successful YO DIARY series for Picadilly Press.
- Author(s)Jonathan Meres
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date19/04/2013
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.