CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe 15 essays in this volume show the way in which phenomenological approaches can illuminate popular culture studies, and in so doing they take on the entire range of popular culture - television, popular literature, popular vacation sites, and advertising.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Edited byEddie Tafoya,Michael Carroll
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.