All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXXII, 442 p.
- Weight1440 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRon Valle
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
- Table Of ContentsSection I: Commentary: Foundational issues. Introducing Existential-Phenomenological Psychology; R. von Eckartsberg. Existential-Phenomenological Research; R. von Eckartsberg. The Question of Reliability in Interpretive Psychological Research: A Comparison of Three Phenomenologically-Based Protocol Analyses; S.D. Churchill, et al. Human Subjectivity and the Law of the Threshold: Phenomenological and Humanistic Perspectives; B. Jager. Section II: Commentary: Existential Dimensions. Being Angry Revealed as Self-Deceptive Protest: An Empirical Phenomenological Analysis; C.T. Fischer. An Empirical-Phenomenological Investigation of Being Ashamed; D.S. Vallelonga. Latin American Women's Experience of Feeling Able to Move Toward and Accomplish a Meaningful and Challenging Goal; T. Shertock. The Intentionality of Psychodiagnostic Seeing: A Phenomenological Investigation of Clinical Impression Formation; S.D. Churchill. Section III: Commentary: Transpersonal Dimensions. Transpersonal Awareness: Implications for Phenomenological Research; R. Valle. Toward a Phenomenology of Synchronicity; D. Hanson, J. Klimo. The Experience of Being Silent; O. Elite. 8 Additional Chapters. Name Index. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.