Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionElaborates a phenomenology of factical life. This book introduces a phenomenological interpretation of Aristotle. It contains discussions of phenomenological research, philosophical definition, formal indication, the relationship between philosophy and the sciences, facticity, the surrounding world, and questionability.
- Author BiographyRichard Rojcewicz teaches philosophy at Point Park College in Pittsburgh. He has translated several volumes of Heidegger's collected works for Indiana University Press.
- Author(s)Martin Heidegger
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byRichard Rojcewicz
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.