All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhenomenology is one of the most important and influential philosophical movements of the last one hundred years. It began in 1900, with the publication of a massive two-volume work, Logical Investigations, by a Czech-German mathematician, Edmund Husserl. It proceeded immediately to exert a strong influence on both philosophy and the social scien
- Author BiographyDavid Detmer is Professor of Philosophy at Purdue University Calumet. He is the author of Sartre Explained: From Bad Faith to Authenticiy (2008), Challenging Postmodernism: Philosophy and the Politics of Truth (2003), and Freedom as a Value: A Critique of the Ethical Theory of Jean-Paul Sartre (1988). He is a former president of the North American Sartre Society and is currently Executive Editor of Sartre Studies International.
- Author(s)David Detmer
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- Series TitleIdeas Explained
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.02Trending at £7.37
- £23.38Trending at £24.87
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.90
- £6.41Trending at £6.99
- £12.78Trending at £17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.