CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £17.56Trending at £18.14
- £19.28Trending at £21.17
About this product
- DescriptionMaurice Merleau-Ponty is widely known for his emphasis on embodied perceptual experience. This book emphasises the historical and intersubjective underpinnings of Merleau-Ponty's late accounts, in relation to rationality, institution and community, and examines its implications.
- Author BiographyStephen H. Watson is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame, USA. His previous publications include Traditions I (Indiana University Press, 1997), Traditions II (Indiana University Press, 2001) and Reinterpreting the Political (SUNY Press, 1998).
- Author(s)Stephen H. Watson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.