All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the first-person narratives of three figures from the Christian, Jewish, and Islamic mystical traditions - St Teresa of Avila, Rabbi Dov Baer, and Ruzbihan Baqli, this title provides a phenomenology of mysticism based in the Abrahamic religious traditions.
- Author BiographyAnthony J. Steinbock is Professor of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale. He is author of Home and Beyond: Generative Phenomenology after Husserl and editor-in-chief of Continental Philosophy Review.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Steinbock
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleIndiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.