Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight313 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Steinbock
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Phenomenology in Japan; A.J. Steinbock. Inquiry into the I, Disclosedness, and Self-Consciousness: Husserl, Heidegger, Nishida; T. Tani. The Relationship between Nature and Spirit in Husserl's Phenomenology Revisited; T. Sakakibara. The Theory of Association after Husserl: 'Form/Content' Dualism and the Phenomenological Way Out of It; S. Nuki. Colors in the Lifeworld; J. Murata. On the Semantic Duplicity of the First Person Pronoun 'I'; H. Kojima. Qi and Phenomenology of Wind; T. Ogawa.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.