Pheromones and Animal Behavior: Chemical Signals and Signatures by Tristram D. Wyatt (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £29.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 17 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how animals use chemical communication, emphasising the evolutionary context and covering fields from ecology to neuroscience and chemistry.
- Author BiographyTristram D. Wyatt is a senior researcher at Oxford University's Department of Zoology and an Emeritus Fellow of Kellogg College, Oxford. He is interested in how pheromones evolve throughout the animal kingdom, at both molecular and behavioral levels. These broad interests give him a unique vantage point, allowing him to draw together developments across the subject.
- PrizesWinner of Society of Biology Book Awards: Postgraduate Textbook 2014.
- Author(s)Tristram D. Wyatt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note151 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight880 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.41Trending at £12.97
- £10.50Trending at £11.89
- £16.54Trending at £17.12
- £11.70Trending at £13.97
- £7.49Trending at £12.97
- £11.27Trending at £12.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.