All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.09
- £14.95Trending at £18.97
- £19.66Trending at £22.56
- £7.88Trending at £9.96
- £9.57Trending at £12.87
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs the National Park Service prepares for its 2016 centennial, this book provides an in-depth analysis of the role of philanthropy and the national parks - exploring the challenges faced when working with non-profit philanthropic partners.
- Author BiographyAuthor Hanna J. Cortner: Hanna J. Cortner is Former Research Professor, Northern Arizona University, USA
- Author(s)Hanna J. Cortner,Jacqueline Vaughn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 213 p.
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.