Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn agenda-setting overview of the state of philanthropy in the United States.
- Author BiographyCharles T. Clotfelter is Z. Smith Reynolds Professor of Public Policy Studies and Professor of Economics and Law at Duke University. He is also Director of the Center for the Study of Philanthropy and Voluntarism at Duke and is a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research. Thomas Ehrlich is Distinguished University Scholar, California State University, and Senior Scholar, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. He is also President Emeritus, Indiana University; the former Provost, University of Pennsylvania; and former Dean, Stanford Law School.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePhilanthropic and Nonprofit Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note5 figures, 1 bibliog., 1 index
- Weight831 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byCharles T. Clotfelter,Thomas Ehrlich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.