All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the expertise of Chinese and Western academics and practitioners, this book aims to advance the understanding of philanthropy for health in China in the 20th century and to identify future challenges and opportunities.
- Author BiographyJennifer Ryan is a Research Fellow in Global Health and Philanthropy at the China Medical Board. She has a master's degree in Regional Studies-East Asia from Harvard University. Lincoln C. Chen is President of the China Medical Board, an independent American foundation for advancing health in China and Asia. He was Founding Director of the Harvard Global Equity Initiative, Taro Takemi Professor of International Health, and Director of the Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies. Dr. Chen is Chair of the Board of BRAC USA and former Chair of the Board of CARE/USA. Tony Saich is Director of the Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation and Daewoo Professor of International Affairs at Harvard Kennedy School. Saich is a trustee member of International Bridges to Justice and the China Medical Board.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePhilanthropic and Nonprofit Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note6 b&w illus., 1 map, 9 tables
- Weight404 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Saich,Jennifer Ryan,Lincoln C. Chen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.