All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £39.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the circumstances surrounding the creation and development of the Atlanta University System, this book shows how philanthropists' positive involvement created a unique higher educational center for black Americans that exists nowhere else in the nation.
- Author BiographyVida L. Avery is the Resource Development Manager of the Texas Center for Grants Development at Harris County Department of Education in Houston, Texas, USA.
- Author(s)Vida L. Avery
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePhilanthropy and Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.