Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of the Philippines, Department of Political Science
- Date of Publication15/01/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMetro Manila
- Country of PublicationPhilippines
- ImprintUniversity of the Philippines, Department of Political Science
- Edited byNoel M. Morada,Teresa S. Encarnacion Tadem
- Table Of ContentsForeword; Introduction by Malaya C Ronas; 1 Philippine Social Movements before Martial Law by Teresa S Encarnacion Tadem; 2 Philippine Social Movements during Martial Law by Teresa S Encarnacion Tadem; 3 Philippine Social Movements after Martial Law by Teresa S Encarnacion Tadem and Jorge V Tigno; 4 Religion, Church, and Politics in the Philippines by Ma Lourdes G Genato Rebullida; 5 Islamic Nationalism and Philippine Politics by Julkipli M Wadi; 6 Indigenous Peoples in Politics and Governance by Athena Lydia Casambre; 7 The Philippine Peace Process by Miriam Coronel Ferrer; 8 The Media and Philippine Politics by Perlita M Fargo; 9 The Middle Classes in Philippine Politics by Temario C Rivera; 10 Women and Politics in the Philippines by Maria Ela L Atienza and Ruth Lusterio Rico; 11 The Environmental Movement and Philippine Politics by Ruth Lusterio Rico; 12 The Cooperative as a Vehicle for Empowerment, Development, and Democratization by Teresa S Encarnacion Tadem; 13 Overseas Employment from the Philippines - The Nexus between Development and Governance by Jorge V Tigno; List of Acronyms; The Authors; Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.