All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who enjoy the outdoors, from sailors to walkers, climbers and birdwatchers, this book is also helpful as an aid to planning holidays, with country-by-country climate guides and statistics, along with explanations of global weather patterns.
- Author BiographyRoss Reynolds is a Senior Teaching Fellow in the UK's top-rated Department of Meteorology at the University of Reading.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/11/2006
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- Out-of-print date08/04/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight320 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.