All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the night sky, helping starwatchers to see events, whether observing with the naked eye or with a telescope. It is suitable for use between latitudes 40N and 60N, including Britain and Ireland, Europe as far south as Rome, and Canada and the northern USA as far south as Philadelphia.
- Author BiographyHeather Couper is a past President of both the British Astronomical Association and the Society for Popular Astronomy, and was Gresham Professor of Astronomy from 1993-6. She is a Fellow of both the Royal Astronomical Society and the Institute of Physics, and a Millennium Commissioner. Nigel Henbest is a former Astronomy Consultant to New Scientist magazine, Editor of the Journal of the British Astronomical Association, and Media Consultant to the Royal Greenwich Observatory.
- Author(s)Heather Couper,Nigel Henbest
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/10/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/03/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.