All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBinoculars provide a great start in astronomy. Compared with telescopes, they are comparatively cheap and easy to use, they are light and compact. This book reveals what to expect from a pair of binoculars and how to choose the right ones if you are buying for the first time, or up-grading.
- Author(s)David Frydman,Robin Scagell
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/07/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- loobyloo123toby10 Apr, 2015by
Great for the novice stargazer
An ideal booklet for the novice stargazer. I bought this to accompany some binoculars I bought for my brother to see the Northern Lights on his recent trip to the Faroe Islands.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.37
- £82.97Trending at £89.20
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.32
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.