CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.78Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an edition of the poetical and grammatical fragments of Philitas of Cos, the early-Hellenistic scholar and poet who served as an exemplary model for the great Alexandrian poets. His output includes frivolous Hermes and Demeter and the Ataktoi Glossai .
- Author BiographyKonstantinos Spanoudakis is Visiting Professor at the University of Crete. He has mainly published on Philitas, Callimachus and on fragmentary Hellenistic poetry.
- Author(s)Konstantinos Spanoudakis
- Date of Publication19/12/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleMnemosyne, Supplements
- Series Part/Volume Number229
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteindexes
- Weight978 g
- Width162 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.