Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fully revised and updated edition of the most user-friendly field guide to the birds of Borneo, covering Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei, and the Indonesian states of Kalimantan. The book gives descriptions of 669 species living or reported on the island, including 51 endemic species.
- Author(s)Quentin Phillipps
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note141 full colour plates. 600 distribution maps, 12 maps
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.