Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe first translation into English of this commentary, written by the sixth-century philosopher Philoponus on Aristotle Physics book four, chapters one to five, in which he explains Aristotle's account of place to elementary students.
- Author BiographyKeimpe Algra is Professor of Ancient and Medieval Philosophy, Utrecht University, the Netherlands. Johannes van Ophuijsen is Professor of Ancient Philosophy, Utrecht University, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Johannes van Ophuijsen,Keimpe Algra
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight237 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.