All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionAristotle's Posterior Analytics elaborates the notions of science and the requirements for the distinctive kind of knowledge scientists possess. This book explores the foundations of Aristotle's theory, pointing out the similarities and differences between scientific and other types of knowledge, and establishing the need for basic principles.
- Author BiographyRichard McKirahan is the Edwin Clarence Norton Professor of Classics and Professor of Philosophy at Pomona College, Claremont, California, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byRichard D. McKirahan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.