All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the Princeton University Press edition of 1988. This work provides an interpretation of Republic that makes a case for the coherence of Plato's argument.
- Author BiographyC. D. C. Reeve is Delta Kappa Epsilon Distinguished Professor of Philosophy, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)C. D. C. Reeve
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight492 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.38
- £15.29Trending at £18.12
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £14.94
- £6.74Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.