All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 17 essays of this collection explore key philosophical questions underlying the institution of contract, and the philosophical issues arising in specific contract law doctrines, including contract formation, contract interpretation, unfair terms, the principle of good faith, defences, and remedies.
- Author BiographyGregory Klass is Professor of Law at Georgetown University. His works include Insincere Promises (with Ian Ayres, Yale, 2005), and Contract Law in the USA (Kluwer, 2nd ed. 20 12). George Letsas is Reader in Philosophy of Law and Human Rights at University College, London. His work includes A Theory of Interpretation of the ECHR (OUP, 2007). Prince Saprai is Lecturer in Law at University College, London. His research focuses on the theory of private law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePhilosophical Foundations of Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight688 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGeorge Letsas,Gregory Klass,Prince Saprai
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.49Trending at £30.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.