CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.28
- £21.21Trending at £21.50
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £17.06Trending at £19.54
- £2.98Trending at £5.96
- £29.89Trending at £33.32
- £30.64Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionFiduciary law is one of the most important areas of private law, governing a wide range of relationships that affect people in their daily lives. These new and innovative essays explore the foundations of fiduciary relationships and the duties fiduciaries owe to their beneficiaries.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gold is a Professor at the DePaul University College of Law. His recent scholarship has focused on fiduciary theory, contract theory, civil recourse theory, and corrective justice. He has been a Visiting Scholar at Harvard Law School, and an HLA Hart Visiting Fellow at the University of Oxford. He is also a co-founder of the North American Workshop on Private Law Theory. Paul B. Miller is Assistant Professor at the McGill University Faculty of Law. He is a philosopher of private law concentrating on fiduciary law, trusts, corporate law, and the law of unincorporated organizations. He formerly served as a law clerk to the Hon. Justice Ian Binnie of the Supreme Court of Canada and taught law at Queen's University. He is also a co-founder of the North American Workshop on Private Law Theory.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePhilosophical Foundations of Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight944 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAndrew S. Gold,Paul B. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.