All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this definitive new en face German-English edition, Wittgenstein experts Peter Hacker and Joachim Schulte have incorporated significant editorial changes to earlier editions of Philosophical Investigations in order to reflect more closely Wittgenstein's original intentions.
- Author BiographyPeter Hacker is the author of the four-volume Analytical Commentary on the Philosophical Investigations (Blackwell, 1980-96) the first two volumes co-authored with G. P. Baker (Second Editions, 2003, 2009) and of Wittgenstein's Place in Twentieth-century Analytic Philosophy (Blackwell, 1996). He has also written extensively on philosophy of mind, including Philosophical Foundations of Neuroscience (Blackwell, 2003) and History of Cognitive Neuroscience (Wiley-Blackwell, 2008), co-authored with M. R. Bennett, and Human Nature: The Categorial Framework (Blackwell, 2007), the first volume of a trilogy on human nature. Joachim Schulte edited the authoritative critical-genetic edition of Wittgenstein's Philosophische Untersuchungen (2001). He is author of Wittgenstein: An Introduction (1989), Chor und Gesetz: Wittgenstein im Kontext (1990), Experience and Expression: Wittgenstein's Philosophy of Psychology (1993), and of many dozens of philosophical papers.
- Author(s)Ludwig Wittgenstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- Language(s)English & German
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight916 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJoachim Schulte,P. M. S. Hacker
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £33.03
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.98
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.