CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionStarting by contrasting familiar classical logic with constructivist or intuitionist logic, this book goes on to offer introductions to such subjects as quantificational and syllogistic logic, modal logic and set theory. It includes chapters: Sentential Logic; Quantificational Logic; Sentential Modal Logic; Set Theory; and, Modal Term Logic.
- Author BiographyGeorge Englebretsen is Professor Emeritus at Bishop's University, Canada. He is the author of a large number of works dealing with topics in the philosophy of logic and language, metaphysics and the history of logic. Charles Sayward is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA. He is a much-published author of works in the philosophy of logic and the philosophy of mathematics, most recently Dialogues Concerning Natural Numbers.
- Author(s)Charles Sayward,George Englebretsen
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.