Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.50Trending at £10.66
- £7.02Trending at £10.48
- £41.64Trending at £68.33
- £9.06Trending at £10.98
- £35.89Trending at £52.95
- £31.08Trending at £33.29
- £35.10Trending at £53.38
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophical Perspectives Volume 20, Metaphysics, contains over 15 articles from leading philosophers of Metaphysics. * Brings together original essays by some of the foremost thinkers in the field, among them Theodore Sider, Peter Van Inwagen and J.R.G.
- Author BiographyJohn Hawthorne is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University. He has published numerous articles on metaphysics, philosophy of language, epistemology, philosophy of mind, and early modern philosophy. His books include Knowledge and Lotteries, Substance and Individuation in Leibniz (with Jan Cover, 1999), and The Grammar of Meaning (with Mark Lance, 1997).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- Series TitlePhilosophical Perspectives Annual Volume
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJohn Hawthorne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.