All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses rare pathologies to inform questions on topics such as consciousness and rationality. Rather than trying to answer these by inventing far-fetched scenario or 'thought experiments', it is better to utilize a rich but under-used clinical resource.
- Author BiographyGarry Young is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, UK. He is the author of Ethics in the Virtual World: The Morality and Psychology of Gaming, Delusional Misidentification and Transcending Taboos: A Moral and Psychological Examination of Cyberspace (co-authored, M.T. Whitty).
- Author(s)G. Young
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVI, 207 p.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.