All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.02Trending at £7.39
- £23.38Trending at £24.94
- £23.03Trending at £24.35
- £14.77Trending at £19.03
- £6.41Trending at £7.01
- £9.76Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical reflection on the changes in Eastern Europe that began in 1989. It focuses on issues such as the role of ideology; conversions of intellectuals; the place of philosophers in politics; the relationship between democratic slogans and everyday realities; and women's concerns.
- Author BiographyWilliam L. McBride is professor of philosophy at Purdue University. He is the author of Social and Political Philosophy, Sartre's Political Theory, The Philosophy of Marx, Social Theory at a Crossroads, and Fundamental Change in Law and Society: Hart and Sartre on Revolution and is the Edior of Sartre and Existentialism.
- Author(s)William L. McBride
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/12/1998
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePhilosophy and the Global Context
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight240 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.